Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The day of 06/10/2010


Long time havent came into my blog~~~
i would like to say this 2 myself :''welcome home Terry~~!!'' ^0^

2day is the result's release day. i was feeling so nervous n uncomfortable b4 the result is out. After i got my result, finally i can breath the fresh air coz i have all pass in my subject :D.
i'm satisfied although i didnt get any A in every subject (quite a number of my friends r getting very good result even all A's)

after enjoying the happy moment, my mood was turning down again -_-.......bcoz i'm worrying about my $$$. this month is a bankruptcy month for me bcoz i havent pay my fees yet.

this sem fees is RM1690 -_-" this month i wont get any ptptn support due 2 i din achieved the requirement of cgpa in 2.0, thus i dont have enough $$$ in order 2 pay my bill. Thus, i withdraw my epf $$ to cover my fees ( but i wonder whether i'm able 2 successful 2 withdraw it out o not)

Furthermore, i'm from a light poor family & recently my father is accidently under unemployement , so i'm very very very worry that am i able 2 settle my bill within the time?
so sad & tired T_T
Hopefully i can pay the fees~~~!!!
i really need $$$...the life without enough $$ is so tough

No comments:

Post a Comment